Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interlibrary Loan Request Forms
About Interlibrary Loans
- The interlibrary loan service is for current students, staff, and faculty.
- Materials we borrow from other libraries may be checked out for two weeks from the date we receive the item.
- Renewals depend upon the loaning library. Interlibrary loan items for renewal should be brought back on or before the due date to be considered for renewal.
- The Library has electronic access to libraries all across the country so check with the staff for any items you need.
- There is a limit of ten interlibrary loan requests per week per patron.
Welcome to Spring 2021 semester!
YOUR UNM-Taos Library is open for all remote services, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. You can email us at email@example.com or leave a message at (575) 737-6242. We will return your call shortly during regular business hours.
Items can always be returned to our blue return box outside our door 24-7. Curbside assistance for check-out or return available by appointment.
To minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, UNM-Taos Library and Klauer Campus are closed except by appointment. Campus operations are continuing remotely. Please wear a mask when you are on campus and follow all Covid-19 safety precautions.
Pueblo Hall East; 1157 County Road 110
Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557
Phone: (575) 737-6242